9.18.2009

+2 Skill Points Earned!

I was busy creating 2 couches for 2 Flickr friends these past 2 days. (Talk about 2s! Lolz.) I basically copied the design from the first couch I made and did a few modifications. I made it slightly closer to 1:6 scale to fit their Blythe and Pullip Dolls better. I was happy with how the two couches turned out. Placing my first couch beside these new couches made me realize my skills are improving. Even my hubby thinks they look cleaner and better. Which makes me feel really ecstatic. It's the same feeling when you learn a new yoyo trick. ^_^

Here is a picture of the new couch. I also gave it a little graphic layout just for fun. :D




3 comments:

  1. The sofa is perfect and your window looks like a fabulous wall!
    And love the graphic layout:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pubdoll! I'm glad you liked it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so professional!
    You're really good at this! Your just make a job out of this lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete