9.03.2009

Couches

After selling my first line of playscale miniatures in My Etsy Shop, my first buyer requested for me to create a couch that will go along with the stuff she first bought. Unfortunately, we both never wrote back to each other when I finished the two couches for her to choose from. Something I still feel guilty about, being the seller I should have followed up on her if she still wanted it, but I feel I'll be too pushy if I did. :/ I'm really not a sales person. (There wasn't any payment made yet for the record). I ended up selling one of the couches to someone else and keeping one for myself. But I'll be creating new ones soon again. Hopefully, I'll have the courage to message my first buyer by then.

Here are pics of some of my first couches...



No comments:

Post a Comment